sending taylor the dates and times i’m working bc if she’s dropping album news soon i can’t be dealing with it when i’m at work making sandwiches
can we start a club for teenagers who were constantly complimented on their intelligence when they were younger and are now having trouble coping with the realization that they’re actually of average intellect at best
can this club have a support person that helps us to study because we didn’t need to before so we don’t know how to now
This is so my life that’s hurt
just close your eyes / the sun is going down / you’ll be alright /
no one can hurt you now / come morning light /
YOU AND I’LL BE SAFE AND SOUND
I love how Taylor’s acting like she’s not even putting out an album in a few months and instead is just chilling and interrupting her cats’ conversations
❝I don’t believe in endorsing a product that you don’t want to endorse.❞
It’s official – Taylor Swift will rock the stage at this year’s MTV VMA’s!
According to E! News, the 24-year-old country crooner is planning an “explosive” performance for the show.
While exact details are being kept under wraps, the site reports, “It’s not a collaboration with another singer.”
In case you missed it, check out the full list of previously announced performers too!
The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards air live from the Forum in Inglewood, Calif on Sunday, August 24 @ 9pm ET/PT on MTV! (x)
Favourite Celebrity Meme: Taylor Swift
“Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroad and you’ve had a bunch of bad days and there’s different ways you can deal with it and the way I dealt with it was I just turned completely to music.”
So I’ve been clearing out a lot of my things since I’m moving soon, and a lot of my unwanted books were donated to charity but I decided to save a few back for you guys, especially since I just hit 2k! It’s not a lot, but it’s something, and they’re all in very good condition (some haven’t even been read, so).Rules:
- Must be following me (quibblrs)
- Reblog this post (likes will not count as entry)
- Must be willing to give me their address for postage
- There will be one winner. The winner will be chosen using a randomiser and will be announced on 27th August (UK). If that person fails to contact me by the 29th, I will be picking another winner (sorry, but I will need to ship these before I move and can’t wait around)Prizes:
- Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
- Blood Ties by Sophie McKenzie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Breathe by Cliff McNish
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
There’s a variety of genre here, just to mix things up, too. If you have any questions about this giveaway check here first to see if your question has been asked before. If not, feel free to send all queries here. Happy reblogging!